Key Features of an OnTop Penny Auction:
- Online Payment Carrier Integration with any payment carrier you require.
- Automatic bidding system that allows the user to queue up bids for live auctions, or schedule them for future auctions.
- Easy to use Administration console where you can make changes to your credit packages including discounts and promo codes.
- Automatic System Generated notifications sent by email and/or SMS text messages to customers. Including promotional emails, reminders on auctions ending soon, invoice and purchase information for won auctions, etc.
- Rolling Auctions that extend the finish time when bids are placed in the last few seconds of an auction allowing other users time to bid again should they desire.
- Automatic System Generated email notifications sent to the administrators.
- Advanced Search Facility so customers can easily find the auctions that interest them. We use natural language search and spelling suggestion technology to ensure customers always find the correct results.
- Automatic bid reserve means if the auction runs out of time without the minimum number of bids being placed it can automatically extend the time until the reserve has been met.
- Advertise past auctions giving the customer access to statistics and patterns when placing bids, promotes repeat business.
- Bids Management System.
- Advanced Reports: User and Sales Statistics.
- Easy Maintenance of all Financial Transactions.
If you are interested in starting a Penny Auction business or have any questions about our Penny Auction development, please feel free to Contact Us and discuss your requirements with one of our experienced Project Managers.
Web Development Languages
If you would like to discuss any of our bespoke web development services, please feel free to Contact Us to discuss your requirements with one of our experienced development consultants.
Our Typical Web Development Services
We have experience developing all types of projects, but a range of our typical web development services are provided and summarised below: