What Are The Advantages?
Not all of these features will apply to your project, but we've listed a few example advantages based on our previous comparison development projects. We can create:
- A simple, central location for customers to compare a wide range of suppliers.
- The ability to compare a potentially unlimited amount of suppliers.
- A self-updating system that updates automatically without any administration or overview required.
- Advanced search and filters allowing the customer to specify additional criteria when comparing items.
- An intuitive administration that once set-up requires very small amount of administration to run on a day to day basis.
- Simple and Easy to use administration console that allows you to track your conversions, make changes to your services, and change supplier information.
- Detailed reports and statistics to aid with your projections, reporting or planning.
- The ability to track conversions on a per-supplier basis, allowing you to see exactly how each supplier is performing, generate conversion ratios, and other statistics to enhance the service you provide to your customers and review the performance of individual suppliers.
- The ability for customers to review and feedback on the suppliers and/or products/services, giving people more of an informed decision when making a comparison. We can also provide moderation tools to make sure that only sensible and appropriate feedback is shown on your comparison site.
There are two main types of comparison:
- A real-time comparison; where a consumer and compare prices of products or services immediately online after entering some information (information could be a simple product selection, or a fully detailed application - depending on the goods or services offered), but the key fact is that the price is instantly available and generated within the system.
- A custom third-party comparison; where a customer has to submit a requirement and the solution allows third-parties to respond and submit custom pricing or offers to the customer; the price is not instantly available.
Our Typical Web Development Services
We have experience developing all types of projects, but a range of our typical web development services are provided in the table below:
- Unique Bid Auction Development
- Penny Auction Development
- Software Integration
- ERP Development
- CRM Development
- CMS Development
- Sharepoint Development
- Mobile Phone Recycling Development
- Recycling Development
- Intranet System Development
- Dating Website Development
- Auction Website Development
For More Information
If you are interested in a Price Comparison Website, or have any queries about our services, please feel free to Contact Us and discuss your requirements with one of our experienced development consultants.