Why Should You Consider Recycling Development?
There is a continual process of consumers buying new products and having no need for their older ones. This creates a long term need for the recycling industry, particularly those online, as the service is straightforward and accessible 24 hours a day for consumers.
Consumers often look to relieve cash out of second hand products and recycle websites allow them to do so in the easiest possible fashion. The consumer can perform a basic search, find the price, and complete the trade. This reduces all of their risk and time associated with them selling the item privately online, which most consumers are very wary of doing.
An online business that offers a reliable and efficient Recycling service can be simple to set up, and can create very lucrative results.
How Can OnTop Help You?
Our comprehensive solutions have proven successful for a large range of industry leading clients and are powerful enough to help you to expand and grow your online recycling business in the future.
We have found the following key features to be most effective for our clients:
- Recycle Trade-In System Development and Design.
- Automatic Barcode generation for easy order management and order processing.
- Simply scan the barcode to mark a phone as received.
- Simply scan the barcode to mark an order as paid.
- Scanning a barcode can automatically trigger an email and/or SMS text message to inform the customer.
- Bespoke customer emails designed with your companies branding and colours (for reminders and payments).
- Automatic price comparison integration; list all your items on price comparison sites with up-to-date pricing information and company details. (OnBuy, OnRecycle, SellMyMobile etc.).
- Support for different item conditions e.g. working, non-working, brand new.
- The ability to easily change order details including prices, model information, etc. Allowing you to correct customer mistakes and alter orders as you require.
- Automatic SMS notification, allowing you to keep the customer informed as to the current status of their order, as it goes through each stage (from order placed all the way to payment made to customer, after item received).
- Ability to Batch Print All Required Orders matching a Current Order Status, and notify the customer automatically, significantly reducing daily administration.
- When items have not been received, have automatic reminders after 7 and 14 days to be sent to the customer. These can be by email and/or SMS text message.
- BACS and Cheque Reports by Order status or date range which can be printed or automatically fed into banking software to issue cheques or initiate payments by bank transfer.
If you would like to set up a new recycling business, or require help revitalising an existing recycling website, please feel free to Contact Us and speak with one of our experienced Project Managers.
Our Typical Web Development Services
We have experience developing all types of projects, but a range of our typical web development services are provided and summarised below:
- Price Comparison Development
- Unique Bid Auction Development
- Penny Auction Development
- Software Integration
- ERP Development
- CRM Development
- CMS Development
- Sharepoint Development
- Mobile Phone Recycling Development
- Intranet System Development
- Dating Website Development
- Auction Website Development
Want To Know More?
If you are interested in creating a Recycling Website, or have any questions regarding our Recycling Website Development, please feel free to Contact Us today and discuss your requirements with our experienced Project Managers.